Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Hello ALL (mommies esp..) Almost all items can NOT be re-stock. I shop for the ones that is/are to my liking and some are just too good to be left out. I might as well open and sell it to mommies (or 'daddies') out there who will definitely enjoy the items as much as I enjoyed picking it up for my kids... Some are just merely because; NOT to my kids sizes and genders.. Please, allow some time in between for me to add up new items as I will only sell things as and when I found something nice to sell. I am not an agent or any 2nd party linking to any supplier. I AM JUST A MOMMY who shops as and when desire.... WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FEEDBACKS FROM YOU REGARDING MY ITEMS. I am more than overwhelmed to welcome any comparison of similar items found at others' sites. We can both share and gain something with it. Quality is my priority and thus, BEAR with me... Lotsa LUVsssss "Bunda"

Rabu, 2 Jun 2010

TH Shorts

Tommy Hilfiger Baby Boy Country Cargo Shorts

this pic was taken from Macy's

front

back

side

more comparison infos available here
colors : Khaki and Navy

RM 45*
*NETT price. There will be NO further delivery charge for any method of delivery (post/hand)...within Malaysia
*Also included with any other purchases..
Related Posts with Thumbnails